Okay, so you’ve been diagnosed with cataract (“safed motiya”), but that’s an inevitable part of aging and with today’s world-class bladeless cataract removal technology, the procedure is completely different from what our parents and grandparents may have experienced. Infact, the new-age treatment is 100% blade-free, pain-free and stitchless. Besides, unlike traditional cataract surgery, the world-class laser procedure offers promising results and enhanced vision. At Sharp Sight, we use updated techniques and laser machines to remove cataracts. And, to provide quality yet affordable treatment to masses, we offer the most competitive cataract operation cost in Delhi.
To know more about our Laser Cataract Surgery Cost in Delhi NCR, contact us.01130051818
Choosing ‘Low Motiyabind Surgery Cost’ over ‘Quality Treatment’? Think Again!
When it comes to cataract surgery, don’t get lured by ads offering ‘low price’ over quality treatments. It’s important to understand that every eye is unique and there are chances that what worked well for your husband or your brother or any relative, may not work well in your case. At Sharp Sight, the best cataract surgery hospital in Delhi, we advise our patients to get a complete eye checkup before going ahead with the cataract surgery because, with the latest technology and various IOL options available, patients can expect complete lifestyle enhancement post-cataract removal procedure. Infact, the latest cataract surgery not just enables patients to see crystal clear, but it also reduces and eliminates their dependency on glasses. So, one should ideally choose IOL depending on their need and lifestyle over what’s economical and cost-effective.
At Sharp Sight, to promote good eye-health, we also offer easy EMI facility to our patients. So, focus on quality cataract removal treatment, instead of cataract operation cost in Delhi.
When you’re ready to learn more about your options for cataract treatment, speak to our customer care representative and seek an appointment with our cataract specialist.
To know about our Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery Cost in Delhi, contact us. 01130051818
How to Choose IOLs
During cataract surgery, your cataract specialist will remove your eye’s clouded natural lens and replace it with an artificial Intraocular Lens, called IOL. Earlier, there were not many options when it came to IOL selection, so people chose a basic “one-size-fits-all” IOL that was effective at improving distance vision. However, for near distance tasks patients still needed to look out for their glasses. But today’s modern IOLs come with a much larger range of vision which not just reduces but also eliminates the need for glasses.
At Sharp Sight, we offer a wide range of IOLs which includes:
- Monofocal Lenses: As the name suggests these lenses come with a fixed focus for one distance – near, distance or mid-focus.
- Multifocal Lenses: These substitute for the eye’s inability to change its shape by allowing it to see at all distances. These lenses provide the focus of both near and distant objects thus, making it easier for patients to reduce their dependency on glasses. Multifocal IOLs are classified as follows:
- Diffractive Multifocal Lens: When it comes to providing both reading and distance vision, these implants are an excellent choice. The intermediate vision too is acceptable, but when it comes to doing lots of computer work, some patients find these a bit stressful so, they either rely upon intermediate glasses or choose to sit closer to the screen so as to make the font size appear larger.
- Refractive Multifocal Lens: These lenses are an excellent choice for intermediate and distance vision. Near vision too is acceptable but patients face slight problems when they have to read very small print, such as grocery labels or medicine labels, etc. However, patients usually resort to this problem by keeping a pair of near vision spectacles handy.
- Toric IOL: Its a premium IOL used to correct cataract and astigmatism, a condition that’s caused by an irregularly shaped cornea. In many cases, patients with both astigmatism and cataracts can enjoy life without glasses after surgery. To know more about our motiyabind operation in Delhi with Toric Lens, speak to our representative.
- Crystalens: This is the only accommodating Intraocular Lens which can treat both cataracts and Presbyopia. These implantable lenses offer a complete range of vision that enables patients to focus on tasks and objects of varying distances, from threading a needle to recognising an old friend across the street.
At Sharp Sight, we offer cataract surgery through the latest technology and state of the art equipment. Our goal is to provide quality treatment to people from all sections of life. Therefore, our motiyabind operation cost in Delhi (cataract operation charges in Delhi) is cost-effective and affordable.
We also offer assistance for Medical Tourism to international patients. So, if you have any queries related to cataract surgery treatment or cataract eye surgery price in India, speak to our international desk.
To seek assistance or appointment at our east/west/central Delhi hospital, or to know more about our cataract surgery price in east/west Delhi, call us. 01130051818
Nice Information For Cataract
- Abhishek Rawat
After this blog read i can say we should check our eyes and get treatment done if need it.