LASIK is a blade-free way of getting rid of refractive errors which include Myopia, Hyperopia, and Astigmatism. And, thanks to the modern technology, the outpatient procedure, that’s 100% pain-free and stitchless, takes barely 10 minutes to say goodbye to your spectacles. At Sharpsight, the best LASIK eye hospital in Delhi NCR, we use latest machines and world-class equipment to offer LASIK procedures. However, with evolving technology, LASIK is now considered to be the safest and predictable eye surgeries. Also, it offers instant results with the excellent visual outcome. So, if you are looking for the best LASIK eye hospital in Delhi or are keen to know more about LASIK technology, contact us.
What is Femto Lasik?
In the Femtosecond LASIK technique, your eye surgeon makes a precise incision using femtosecond laser instead of relying on a ‘microkeratome’, thus making the surgery more precise and safe. This provides the least discomfort to the patient and is 100% blade-free, painless and stitchless surgery which takes barely about a minute per eye.
Benefits of Femto LASIK Eye Surgery
- Immediate freedom from glasses/contact lenses
- Perfect eyesight with 20/20 vision
- Each eye takes less than 5 minutes
- Painless and stitchless procedure
- Improves the quality of life
- Restores self-confidence
- Opens a plethora of work choices like the air hostess, pilot, etc.
At Sharp Sight, we offer the best LASIK eye surgery in Delhi NCR through the latest and 100% blade-free Femto LASIK technology. Over the years we have garnered a global reputation for being the best LASIK eye hospital in Delhi NCR.
What to Expect After LASIK Surgery?
Though LASIK procedure shows instant results, it’s important that you adhere to precautions as recommended by your LASIK specialist. This will help you to have a better visual outcome and your eye will heal faster.
However, it’s important to understand that post LASIK procedure you may face minor problems such as :
- Feeling of discomfort, burning or itching in the eyes may be present during the early hours of the procedure, but that’s only temporary.
- Usually, patients do experience watery or teary eyes post LASIK procedure.
- You may experience hazy or blurry vision for a short duration.
- You may instinctively want to rub your eyes, but that could make things worse, so avoid touching your eyes soon after the procedure.
- Sensitivity to light, glare, or haloes around lights is also common.
- Redness may appear in the white area of your eyes.
- Usually, 50% of patients experience dry eye sensation and it may persist for a couple of weeks.
- Your vision may fluctuate during the first few months after the LASIK procedure.
But these are completely common phenomena and will disappear between a span of few days to a few weeks, depending on how fast your eye is healing. However, if you experience severe pain, redness or discomfort, reach out to your ophthalmologist immediately.
9 Tips For A Safe and Speedy LASIK Surgery Recovery
LASIK eye surgery is an extremely safe procedure as it provides clearer vision and an improved quality of life. However, it’s important to adhere to certain precautions (as listed below) so as to reap maximum benefits.
- Use maximum Hygiene.
- Wear your eye shields for the first five t sex nights during your LASIK surgery recovery time.
- For the first week, you should avoid and stay away from dust, smoke, and garden work.
- Eye make-up should be totally avoided for a week or ten days.
- During this first week, it’s advisable to be extra cautious so that soap and water do not enter your eye.
- Avoid any trauma to your eyes.
- Avoid swimming, hot tubbing or any strenuous activity for a period of two weeks.
- Instill eye drops as prescribed by your doctor after washing your hands thoroughly. In case you spend extra hours working on computers, lubricate your eyes with artificial tears.
- After about two days you can begin your normal exercise routine, but you should wear special eye protection when playing outdoor sports or sports with a ball.Read Also : 7 Common Myths About LASIK Laser Surgery
For further queries about LASIK technology or to seek an appointment at our best LASIK eye hospital in Delhi NCR, contact us. Call Us 01145006162 or 01140128881