Best Cataract Surgery in Delhi
Cataracts cause clouding of the normally clear lens of the eye. Most cataracts develop as a result of old age, but they occasionally occur in infants and young children too. This blurry, frosty vision can interfere in your day-to-day activities; from difficulty in reading to self-driving at night.
The only way to get rid of cataracts is to surgically remove the natural lens in the eye and replace it with an artificial one, called Intraocular Lens (IOL). This procedure is called “Intraocular Lens Implantation". The artificial lens used is durable and usually lasts a lifetime.
Who Is At Risk Of Developing Cataract
- If you are 60-65 years old
- Prolonged use of steroids
- Overexposure to ultraviolet rays
- Eye injuries
- Excessive smoking/consumption of alcohol
Best Eye Hospital in Delhi for Cataract Surgery
If you experience blurred, double or poor night vision, get your eyes examined immediately. At Sharp Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals), one of the best cataract hospitals in Delhi NCR, Cataract Surgery is assisted by the latest and most effective ROBOTIC FEMTO CATARACT TECHNOLOGY. It is 100 percent BLADELESS and the whole technique of performing the surgery has been modernised with this technique.
Benefits of Robotic Femto Cataract Surgery
- Excellent visual outcome
- Surgery takes less than 5 minutes
- 100 % Bladefree, Painless and Stichless surgery
- Precise self-sealing corneal incisions
- Highly accurate incisions to reduce astigmatism
- All entry parts made with Laser
- No use of mechanical blades, so no chance of mistakes
- Automatic handling of complex surgery steps
- Elimination of some risks associated with traditional cataract surgery
Types of IOLs
- Premium Aberration Free/Aspheric IOLs match more closely the shape and optical quality of the eye's natural lens over the traditional ones.
- These provide sharper vision, especially in low light conditions and for people with large pupils.
Sharp Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals) were the First ones to introduce Aberration Free or ZERO Aberration IOL services in the country.
- These provide clear vision for all distances.
- Rarely the patient may experience glare during night post-multifocal lens cataract surgery.
- These IOLs are recommended for patients who wish to be less dependent on spectacles from near or distance work, in one go.
At Sharp Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals), we have the best cataract surgeons and Multifocal Lens services in Delhi.
- These IOLs correct the pre existing Corneal Astigmatism.
- Help reducing the dependency on spectacles for distant vision post operatively.
Crystalens - Accomodating IOLs
- These IOLs are premium intraocular lenses, designed to expand the range of clear vision.
- These help to provide better near vision than a conventional monofocal lens.
- These IOLs greatly reduce the need for reading glasses post cataract surgery.
Known for their skilled surgeons and high class infrastructure, Sharp Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals) were amongst the first to offer Crystalens Cataract Surgery in Delhi and ranks among the best eye hospitals in Delhi NCR.