Best Touchless Lasik Eye Surgery
Get your vision corrected with advanced touchless Lasik laser technology. Through this latest “no cut, no pain” touchless laser eye surgery no incision is made upon the eye and therefore, there is less damage caused to surrounding tissues that may otherwise take longer to heal. Also, there is no corneal flap created during the procedure and the surgery is guided by a computer program, thus no human hands or errors cause any risk to eyes. Infact, the touchless laser eye surgery is relatively simpler than many other laser eye procedures in ophthalmology and the treatment takes hardly few seconds to complete as only ‘laser light’ is used during the procedure. Besides, you do not have to spend hours in the outpatient centre of the eye hospital.
Why Choose Touchless Lasik Eye Surgery
- In Lasik and Femtosecond Lasik Laser techniques, corneal tissue in eye is cut by a special knife or laser and then the corrective eye surgery is performed. Whereas, in touchless Lasik treatment none of these procedures are carried out and the surgery is completed in single step only.
- During this method, looking at a distant light source for less than 50 seconds is sufficient.
- The method reduces the risk of progressive thinning of cornea or development of high astigmatism to almost zero.
- The risk of retinal tear is completely eliminated, which is caused by vacuum (aspiration) ring that is necessarily applied to eye in Lasik and femtosecond methods.
Benefits Of Touchless Laser Surgery
- The touchless Lasik procedure is completed within seconds.
- It is comparatively painless way of getting rid of spectacles.
- The eye is neither scratched nor is the membrane resected during the treatment.
- Bilateral eyes are treated in the same session.
- It is safe for the patients with thin cornea.
- Risk of astigmatism is almost zero.
- Risk of retinal tear is zero.
- Touchless Lasik treatment is well suited for the individuals with myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism.
- Severity of dry eye that develops following the therapy is almost negligible and temporary.
At Sharp Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals), one of the best eye hospitals in Delhi NCR, we offer the safest touchless Lasik eye surgery at the most competitive cost of Rs 65,000 (both eyes) only.
To know more about this world-class touchless technology or for an in-depth consultation with our expert eye surgeons, speak to our representative today!